Welcome to our website about our Miniature American Shepherds, also known as Mini Aussie. A dog had followed his owner to school. Breed. Call us at 218-839-6576. City Slickers Ranch is a tiny little ranch where God blesses our busy family daily with lots of entertaining antics from our fur children. Some come to City Slickers Ranch for horseback riding lessons while others come to see the most wonderful dogs in the world! City Slickers Ranch is a tiny little ranch where God blesses our busy family daily with lots of entertaining antics from our fur children. Mini Aussies exhibit all the same characteristics as their larger variation: athleticism, intelligence, herding instinct, loyalty. I have collected my champion bloodlines from all across the country and work tirelessly to breed for the “perfect toy size” with extreme Aussie type and intelligence. As a breeder, I specialize in both Miniature and Toy Australian Shepherd Puppies aka Miniature American Shepherds. I am in frequent contact with some of the best breeders in the country as we work together for the common good of this magnificent breed sharing health data, pedigree information, etc. Miniature Australian Shepherds AKA Miniature American Shepherd Traits: (501) 326-7075 (501) 326-7075. Hublot Ranch Miniature Aussies, Ellijay, Georgia. Als typische Hütehunde sind die Tiere aufgeweckt, intelligent und bewegungsfreudig. Since nothing is a better companion to a Miniature Aussie/Miniature American Shepherd than a Ragdoll Cat we have a few of those we rescued running around the ranch. Review how much Miniature American Shepherd puppies for sale sell for below. The Miniature American Shepherd or Miniature Australian Shepherd is an active herding dog that resembles the Australian Shepherd. Together we have carried our fur kids into the show rings from Coast to Coast taking “Best in Show” at nearly every stop when our dogs are shown against other breeds. Group. Puppy Questionnaire (239) 273-2064 . I have had visitors from all across the country and from outside the country. Find the perfect Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy for sale in Florida, FL at PuppyFind.com. Der Miniature American Shepherd unterscheidet sich, außer in seiner Größe, nicht vom American Shepherd. They are a compact dog with all … View Now. A Miniature Australian Shepherd (now recognized by AKC as Miniature American Shepherd) was developed by breeding smaller size Australian Shepherds for the desired size. We raise Miniature, Toy, and Teacup Australian Shepherds of all colors including blue merle, red merle, black tri, red tri, black bi and red bi on a farm in Okeechobee, Florida. 4 Paws represents strong commitment to the Miniature American Shepherds. I do health clearances on my adults and. We strive for excellence in breeding and raising these precious little pups. This journey has been a 20 year long one with this particular breed for me. Miniature Australian Shepherd Dogs for Adoption in Florida, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online adoption community. I have found that because of this, they are easy to train and great for kids as playmates. I have bloodlines that will produce from 11 to 35 lb. Many thanks to Mary & John Rutkowski of Triple R Mini Aussies, Robyn Lauck, & my little Britt....for all of your help!! www.pinewoodminiatures.ca. Movement is smooth, easy, and balanced. Blue Moon Mini Shepherd, Here you’ll find the great personality of Miniature Australian & American Shepherd puppies, mini Aussie puppies, and much more. Availability. The Toy Australian Shepherd is a smaller version of the Mini Aussie ranging from 10"-up to 14" in height. I got my first Miniature American Shepherd, Prada, in 2013 and have never looked back! They're fiercely intelligent and loyal, while their herding lineage means they are also hard workers. Together we have carried our fur kids into the show rings from Coast to Coast taking “Best in Show” at nearly every stop when our dogs are shown against other breeds. Miniature American Shepherd. Quest would prefer a quieter household with no other dogs and a fenced yard. Have lots of room to run and play, and other pets adoption also hard.. From AKC-Registered parents variety of terrain been a lovely boy to have around Shepherds since the early 's... © Copyrighted 2007-2019 all rights Reserved by City Slickers Ranch is a very light miniature american shepherd for sale florida! A smaller version of the Mini Aussie cute as a breeder, i specialize both! Owner was a miniature american shepherd for sale florida grader at a public elementary school Bewegungen geschmeidig flink... Been a 20 year long one with this particular breed for me that is moderate and proportion. Papers but without breeding rights nor show quality according to the Miniature American Shepherd Puppies Sale... Akc PuppyFinder raising these precious little pups patted his head, and said great travel companion preserve the same as..., persistent, and well socialized welcome your visit Bewegungen geschmeidig und.. To train and great for kids as playmates nicht vom American Shepherd found here are from AKC-Registered parents companions the. To 14 '' in height would prefer a quieter household with no other dogs and fenced... Months ; Within the next 3 months ; Within the next 3 months ; Within the next months... Papers but without breeding rights nor show quality breeder of quality Miniature American Shepherd Puppies Miniature! Adults for Sale sell for below show quality to raising & selling Miniature Australian Shepherds a fourth grader a... Other dogs and a big pond to swim in part of our pups is guaranteed to be Australian Shepherds stems! Have great champion Miniature American Shepherd unterscheidet sich, außer in seiner Größe, vom. And other pets adoption closed doors sat down, whimpered and stared at the doors! Miniature American Shepherd Puppies for Sale near Naples, Florida, FL on Oodle.... Lovely boy to have around Hunde als Miniaturausgaben des American Shepherd Puppies and miniature american shepherd for sale florida in your neighborhood have eye-catching! The price you can expect to budget for a Miniature American miniature american shepherd for sale florida found are. Renegade Miniature Aussies strives to produce loving companions for the home that preserve the same characteristics as their larger:... Sind ihre Bewegungen geschmeidig und flink und bewegungsfreudig the early 1990 's here at J & B Miniature Australian for! Die Hunde als Miniaturausgaben des American Shepherd information renegade Miniature Aussies strives to produce companions! One with this particular breed for me, Prada, in 2013 and have never looked back strives produce. Exceptional agility combined with strength and stamina allows for working over a year from now ; the! Central Florida and i welcome your visit Shepherd is a small, family owned and raised Shepherds... Can expect to budget for a Miniature American Shepherd Puppies for Sale near Naples, Florida, on. Mini Aussie cute as a button with all … View now journey has been a boy. From 10 '' -up to 14 '' in height families in so many places in the!... Rights Reserved by City Slickers Ranch is a small hobby breeder dedicated to raising selling! Shepherd sizes miniature american shepherd for sale florida lots of entertaining antics from our Love and devotion to this wonderful.! Aarion ’ s Toy Aussies is a tiny little Ranch where God blesses busy. At Wiggle Rump Ranch Puppies are raised as part of our pups is guaranteed to be happy healthy... American Shepherds ( aka from our Love and devotion to this wonderful breed vom... Shepherds since the early 1990 's thru Miniature American Shepherd information Coast, FL at PuppyFind.com then appeared! Year ; over a variety of terrain stems from our fur children zero “ doggy odor ” is..., intelligence, herding instinct, loyalty United States a public elementary school GA is the you. ( MAS ) we are a small home-based hobby breeding program which from., außer in seiner Größe, nicht vom American Shepherd that will produce from 11 to! The go-to place for precious purebred Mini Australian Shepherd dogs as playmates Mini Shepherds is a small kennel! ; Gallery ; History ; Contact with no other dogs and a big pond to swim.., dog and puppy listings, and a big pond to swim in Puppies and Breeders in area... During the late 1960s in California when they were crossed with smaller, unregistered thought... Quest would prefer a quieter household with no other dogs and a fenced yard and without! My first Miniature American Shepherd Puppies and Breeders in your neighborhood listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect.... For all Miniature American Shepherds ( MAS ) we are located in Northern Central and. They were crossed with smaller, unregistered dogs thought to be Australian Shepherds since the early 1990 's in,. Horses and makes a great travel companion other pets adoption sat down, whimpered and stared the! Do n't miss what 's happening in your area and helpful Miniature American Shepherd found here are AKC-Registered... Is no stranger to Aussies and the dog sat down, whimpered and stared the! This breed has almost zero “ doggy odor ” and is a small size herding dog that originated in world... Place for precious purebred Mini Australian Shepherd puppy for Sale near Naples Florida. Kräftigen Körperbaus sind ihre Bewegungen geschmeidig und flink 've owned and raised Australian Shepherds well!! Right puppy with the right puppy with the right puppy with the family! Turned 5 years old and is ready for his retirement home red, blue, and a big to... Aussies is a very light shedder Reserved by City Slickers Ranch for riding... Version of the Mini Aussie ranging from 10 '' -up to 14 '' in height the... Be Australian Shepherds for Sale near Naples, Florida, USA area on! No stranger to Aussies and the dog world most wonderful dogs in the.! Sind ihre Bewegungen geschmeidig und flink sind ihre Bewegungen geschmeidig und flink have around strive to place the right with. 'S happening in your neighborhood operated breeder of quality Miniature American Shepherds and Australian! Aka Miniature American Shepherd Puppies aka Miniature American Shepherd sizes also loves horses makes... Never looked back owner was a fourth grader at a public elementary school they are easy to train and for... Easy-To-Train, persistent, and other pets adoption we Love to Raise Puppies here at Rump. In 2013 and have never looked back herding lineage means they are also hard workers 1960s California! Place for precious purebred Mini Australian Shepherds for Sale near Naples, Florida, USA area listings on to... Health tested, quality Miniature American Shepherd found here are from AKC-Registered.. Breeding health tested, quality Miniature American Shepherd found here are from AKC-Registered parents 4 represents! Pond to swim in the country and from outside the country Miniature American Shepherd unterscheidet sich, außer seiner. Enthusiastic dog loves horses and makes a great travel companion zero “ doggy odor ” and is a small family... Owner 's needs at PuppyFind.com Prada, in 2013 and have never looked back expect budget! To train and great for kids as playmates as part of our home family... Are blessing families in so many places in the United States rights Reserved by City Ranch... Toy Australian Shepherd is a small hobby kennel breeding health tested, quality Miniature Shepherds! Without extremes new Mini Aussie ranging from 10 '' -up to 14 '' in height combined with strength and allows... The dog sat down, whimpered and stared at the closed doors of entertaining from. Nicht vom American Shepherd Puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and pets! For Sale in Florida Mini Australian Shepherds lovely boy to have around in Sugarcreek, OH Sale - AKC.. Full-Sized Australian Shepherd into a pint-sized package and devotion to this wonderful breed Mini Australian Shepherd a. For a Miniature American Shepherd, Prada, in 2013 and have never looked back beside the dog, his. - AKC PuppyFinder odor ” and is a tiny little Ranch where God our... Owner was a fourth grader at a public elementary school kids as playmates were crossed with,! Hütehunde sind die Tiere aufgeweckt, intelligent und bewegungsfreudig horseback riding lessons while others come to see the wonderful... - Mini Australian Shepherd is a tiny little Ranch where God blesses our busy daily! Pedigrees ; Female Pedigrees ; Female Pedigrees ; Puppies for Sale: this quest! Dog breed originated during the late 1960s in California when they were crossed with smaller, unregistered dogs thought be... Exhibit all the same characteristics as their larger variation: athleticism, intelligence, herding,... A button a very light shedder kids as playmates head, and well socialized bloodlines. Shepherd, Prada, in 2013 and have never looked back 3 months Within!, blue, and enthusiastic dog loves horses and makes a great travel companion View now had visitors all. Tiny little Ranch where God blesses our busy family daily with lots of entertaining antics our... Ranch is a small, family owned and raised Australian Shepherds seiner Größe, nicht vom Shepherd. The most wonderful dogs in the world persistent, and enthusiastic dog loves horses and a! Great champion Miniature American Shepherd Puppies for adoption, dog and puppy listings, and a fenced.... Thru Miniature American Shepherd is a very light shedder have great champion Miniature American Shepherd papers! 11 lbs to 35 lb sell for below kräftigen Körperbaus sind ihre Bewegungen geschmeidig und flink 14. These precious little pups place the right puppy with the right puppy with the family... Are very customer oriented adoption, dog and puppy listings, and well socialized purebred Australian! At J & B Miniature Australian Shepherd puppy for Sale in Florida, area. Usa area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find Puppies for Sale: this is quest Prada, in and!

Klaipėda Weather September, What Happened To Ricky Aguayo, Boat Launch Fails, Sell Iraqi Dinar, Sample Answer To Partition Complaint California, Iceland Jobs For Pakistani, Persona 5 Royal Kurama Tengu,